Sunday, January 20, 2013

PROCRASTINATION

I should be finishing my annotated bibliography and then seriously catching up on sleep...but that's no fun. Today was an adventure-filled day. Loved it. I officially feel like I live in Jerusalem.

Pretty stone walls? Why not take our 932098203948 picture?

I HAVE BEEN TO THE DOME OF THE ROCK.

So gorgeous.

Some of my favorite people.

Rampart walk...in other words, we climbed the walls of the Old City and walked around it!

Charlie's Angels in the guard tower.

This is for you Jaclyn Michele. Remember the Abbey?

P.s. and by the way...these stairs were terrifyingly steep.

If you squint your eyes and look really close, you can see the Jerusalem Center on the hill in the distance.

Just because he's the cutest thing in the world.

Side Note of the Day: I posted another blog a few hours earlier. I must be addicted. Just keep scrolling =)



6 comments:

  1. So I have downloaded Firefox to see if I can finally post a comment since Safari would not let me. I absolutely love your blog! I love that you are in love with Jerusalem! And most of all I love you! Madre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie's Angels and a tiny space - I love it. Looks amazing. Hope you submitted that paper before midnight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I officially feel like you live in Jerusalem. It really suits you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, they should pay you to advertise. Your pictures are like those perfect people filler pictures they sell you in frames that seem a shame to take out. Yep, they're that good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you, Erika and the others had fun walking the wall! LONNNNNG walk, yes??!! haha Thanks for posting the pics and commentary...seriously love seeing your blog posts, as well as Erika's! Love ya! Keep enjoying!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dome Rock is beautiful. You are one lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete