Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Exploring Begins Baby

And it starts at the perfect place...the Garden Tomb. This wasn't at all what I expected it to be, but it was divine anyway. Tucked away in the middle of Jerusalem, our program brought us here after church this afternoon. Inside were loads of people from all around the world coming to the place where Christ was believed to be resurrected. Though the hundreds of people inside all belong to different religions, there is something truly miraculous about the different faiths of so many people combining and centering upon our Savior. I absolutely loved this experience. 


This is just a preview-I am going to be going back for better pictures very soon.


First time let loose in Jerusalem...Oh baby-look out.

I heart Princess Kate. And pretty sunsets that my camera failed to capture.


1 comment:

  1. I forgot you have church on Saturday! So glad you had such a spiritual day. Get ready for four more months of goodness.

    PS If you can't tell, I've made it my goal to comment on every one of your posts. So.

    ReplyDelete